FBI Watch List

 


According to Fox News the FBI is monitoring certain lingo used on the internet. The FBI list has terms associated with "Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremism". The exposed document includes a commonly used word. The word is "based".

"Based" is defined by the FBI as a word used to "refer to someone who has been converted to racist ideology, or as a way of indicating ideological agreement."

Huh? Based? The word "based" is an FBI indicator of racist ideology? WTF? On my author blog, which I have had for many many years, I state that I am the author of 20 nonfiction books and am based in Los Angeles. "Based", like home base, like where you live - the normal word that's been used for hundreds of years to denote a person's current/permanent location and has NOTHING to do with racism. 

Am I on an FBI list? As a racist? Am I being monitored online by the FBI? Watched? 

As for being racist, 40% of my closest neighbors are black and I don't care, they are good people and I like them all. And, as an old white guy I had a wonderful black girlfriend 50 years ago, before many people today were even born.

This Woke sh*t has got to stop! Hey, Elon Musk, please invent a time machine, I wanna go back to the 1970s/80s when America was sane. And fun.