Let's Go, Joe!

 The price of gas 

September 25, 2022


In L.A. County, on Sunday, September 23, 2022 I paid $6.19 for regular. Just 3-4 days ago I paid $5.69 for a regular gallon of gas, which was reduced from a high approaching $7. 

Suddenly, after going down for weeks the price of gas is jumping and leaping back up. Why? Maybe it's the wonderful Biden and the Dems, "Inflation Reduction Act"? Maybe it's a result of the Dems restricting/killing off fossil fuels and replacing them with environmentally friendly power that is unworkable in an industrialized country of 400+ million?

The 4-day jump in the price of gas is an inflation increase of 8%. In 4 days. 

On an annualized basis that would be an inflation rate of 730 percent!

Welcome to the new America: Amerizuela. Complements of the Democrat Party. And their "leader", Joe Biden. 

UPDATE:
4 days later, at 10 AM, I got some more gas. Not at $6.19. At $6.69!



That's up another 50 cents. In 4 days. That's an increase of 8%. In 4 days. 

That's an annualized inflation rate of 728%. On top of a 730% increase 4 days earlier.

ANOTHER UPDATE. THIS ONE UNBELIEVABLE!
4 hours later, at 2 PM, I drove past the same gas station. I looked over and was stunned! This is what I saw


$6.79. The price of gas had gone up another 10 cents, in 4 hours! I have NEVER in my life seen anything like this. We now have inflation by the hour? Hourly inflation?


WTF, DEMS???