Climate Change

Years ago I moved to Los Angeles from New York, for the weather. L.A. was warm. Low humidity. Little/No rain. No winter ice or snow or cold. And 330 sunny days a year. It was wonderful. Was. Lately, we have been getting lots of rain from Winter to Spring. And, for Southern California, it's been "cold" during Winter and Spring, like 50-60 degrees, not 75-80 degrees. And this year, 2022-2023 we got a LOT of cloudy days. In fact, we now call the month of May, "May Gray". Followed by "June Gloom". 

Instead of 330 sunny days a year these days we'll be lucky to get 230 sunny days a year. Yes, I feel the difference. A nice sunny day makes me feel good, motivates me to be outside and stimulates my health and my mind. A lot of cool, cloudy or rainy days makes me depressed, makes me want to stay home and in bed. Yes, it makes me act like a 6-year-old.

In fact, it's now nearly June, barely 60 degrees at noon, and when I go outside I still wear a winter jacket!

Is this new lousy weather pattern Global Climate Change, applying itself to local Los Angeles weather? Apparently. Is it man-made L.A. Global Climate Change, caused by capitalism, gas-powered cars, gas ovens, air conditioning, and white males?