Dumbest toothbrush

 

Dumbest toothbrush ever


I needed a new toothbrush. I went to my local CVS and looked at tons of toothbrushes hanging in the toothbrush section. I finally decided on a 2-pack for about $11. Made by Colgate-Palmolive.

At home I opened the package and took out a toothbrush. See the above photo. The tooth brushing bristles felt OK. The oval white top part of the toothbrush felt...rough. Very rough. Huh? I looked at the package and it didn't divulge that was the cheek and tongue cleaner part of the toothbrush. I figured it out when I started brushing. 

OK, let me try it. I tried it. I brushed my teeth. And hated it. The toothbrush bristles were OK, the top "cleaning" small rough bristles, where they touched my cheeks and tongue, were not. I hated the roughness, the feeling of "plastic sandpaper" rubbing my cheeks and tongue while I brushed. It was weird. It was horrible. WTF? Who invented this stupid toothbrush? Who thought this was a good idea? 

It was the dumbest toothbrush I ever bought in my lifetime. Now, I have to go and find another toothbrush to replace the dumbest toothbrush ever. I wasted $11 and now have to spend more money...to simply brush my teeth.