no smoking


December 7, 2022 marks 11 years since I quit smoking cigarettes. And started vaping.

After smoking a pack a day for decades, I quit. In 1 day. I switched to vaping. In the past 11 years I have not smoked one cigarette. I have no craving for cigarettes and prefer my e-cigarette which has no odor, produces no flame, no ashes and does not require a lighter. Plus, my vaping addiction (yes, I am addicted to nicotine) costs me less than cigarettes. I probably save $1,200 a year. 

I am a happy vaper. Despite all the government laws and mandates restricting it, in my experience vaping has been a good thing compared to smoking cigarettes. And though it's illegal to call electronic cigarettes a "smoking cessation device" that's exactly what it did for me.

Oh, and the definition of "smoking" is the igniting of tobacco. Since vaping does not contain any tobacco why is vaping considered smoking?

And, no, this is NOT f-ing misinformation or disinformation, it's my f-ing personal experience, my personal opinion, based on 11 years of living the reality.